Banking and Government Crisis. What options are there? Headline Animator

Goldmoney Account

GoldMoney. The best way to buy gold & silver

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Update on site

Hi Folks,
again, I have to apologise for the lack development on the site. You just never know what life is going to through at you. I'm struggling to get my plans moving with the changes and issues life can through into the pot.

But, show a little faith and we will see lots of quality information and tools being shared soon. Objects on my site, that I wanted you to have access to, have been difficult to deliver due to service suppliers. Those issue are now resolved and as soon as I can get back to the project I will be correcting those issues.

So, thanks again for visiting and I hope the sun is on your back and that life is treating you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment