Banking and Government Crisis. What options are there? Headline Animator

Goldmoney Account

GoldMoney. The best way to buy gold & silver

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Up-date to my past and present visitors.

Hi Folks,
I'm sorry for the lack of activity on the Site. I am taking steps to make time for the site. I am about to undertake a journey across a number of States from the Northern to Southern hemisphere. I will continue to fulfil my promise to expand and make available the information I have previously promised. I will in addition leave a link on my travel Site, to give access to my exploits, for those how may be interested.

I would like to give a special thanks, to a regional group of Guests: Kansas, from Wichita to South Hutchinson. Hi, to all those who have signed my guest book. It was great to see you all! I look forward to supplying you, with hopefully, useful and entertaining information.

I hope all my visitors drop back and maybe, even leave their guest book mark. Thanks for visiting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment